Expat Life Insurance
Protect you and your Family if you die or suffer a critical illness
So what is term insurance ?
There are many different types of term insurance policies available. Many policies offer level premiums for the duration of the policy. These are often referred to as “level term” policies.
Most term policies have a built-in privilege to convert to a permanent policy regardless of any changes in the insured’s health.
- Term life insurance to provide a lump sum to your family if you die or if you are diagnosed with a critical illness
- Lump sum if you are made permanently disabled
- Full choice of the leading International Insurers
- Fixed premiums for the term of the cover
- International Worldwide Cover, covers you if decide to move to another country
- Insurance available in all major international currencies
- All policies set up as trust structures for free