Protect you and your Family if you die or suffer a critical illness
The simplest way to make sure your family is looked after if you’re not there is to provide a cash lump sum for them. With our term life insurance you can tailor your plan to suit your needs. Here at Expat Fs we strongly believe and know without doubt that the best way to protect your family financially is with term insurance as opposed to high commission and expensive whole of life insurance. Our team can source you insurance with the world’s biggest providers that can protect you no matter where you and your family live or move to in the future.
And for your greater financial flexibility, we offer policies that you can pay for in USD, Euros or GBP among others , just decide which you prefer when you apply.
So what is term insurance ?
Term insurance is a type of life insurance policy that provides coverage for a certain period of time, or a specified “term” of years. If the insured dies or suffers a critical illness during the time period specified in the policy and the policy is active – or in force – then a death benefit or critical illness benefit will be paid.
Term insurance is initially much less expensive when compared to whole of life insurance.
There are many different types of term insurance policies available. Many policies offer level premiums for the duration of the policy. These are often referred to as “level term” policies.
Most term policies have a built-in privilege to convert to a permanent policy regardless of any changes in the insured’s health.
- Term life insurance to provide a lump sum to your family if you die or if you are diagnosed with a critical illness
- Lump sum if you are made permanently disabled
- Full choice of the leading International Insurers
- Fixed premiums for the term of the cover
- International Worldwide Cover, covers you if decide to move to another country
- Insurance available in all major international currencies
- All policies set up as trust structures for free