- Proof of funds. You must have at least GBP 50,000 to invest in a new company in the UK. You are not necessarily required to actually invest this amount before the visa is granted.
- Business idea. You must have a business idea that is unique and can be endorsed by an approved body.
- You must have access to sufficient funds to support yourself and your dependents
- No criminal records
- Medical certificate
- B2 level knowledge of English (IELTS score of 5.5 – 6.5 across sections)
Requirements of the Golden Visa Program
As with all our programs, we offer free initial consultation to address any queries you may have with the UK Innovator Visa. Critical requirement to be eligible to apply for a UK Innovator visa is to have an innovative, viable and scalable business idea. Here is how we can help
- If you have a business idea, we can help you validate the idea with an endorsement body
- If you do not have a business idea, we can work with you to help you develop one! You will of course need to have necessary experience, skillset and qualifications to get endorsed. We can even facilitate to team you up with other innovator applicants, with each innovator bringing in the required investment amount severally as required by the UK Innovator visa framework.
Get in touch with us to discuss your options!